COOPERATIVA CRISTO DE SANTA ANA
Cooperativa Cristo de Santa Ana, of Villafranca de los Caballeros (Toledo) has its main activity in the wine sector, “ although we currently have almost all the sections: wine, oil, cereal ..., and the last one, saffron ”, says its president, Iván Díaz-Alejo.
- Collection of different grape varieties in both conventional and organic. Elaboration of musts and wines. Wine packaging
- Collection of different olive varieties in both conventional and organic. Processing and packaging of oil
- Sale of hardware items.
- Scale service for individual weights
- Sale of wine in bulk, in bottles and bottles .
- Sale of must in bulk and by-products
- Sale of oil in bulk and in bottles of 2 and 5 liters.
- Sale of oil by-products.
- Sale of fertilizers and phytosanitary products
- Warehouse of hazardous waste, where batteries, used oils are collected etc.
- Rental of agricultural machinery. < li> Collection, storage and sale of cereals and legumes in both conventional and organic.
- Organic and conventional seed traders.
- Grain transformers for sowing.
- Service station. Diesel fuel pump A and diesel oil B
- Car wash